Qatar is sovereign state, situated in Southwest Asia. Qatar is official known as ʺState of Qatarʺ. Capital city of Qatar is Doha.
Before going to Qatar for employment or willing to get residence the necessary educational and non-educational document must be attested. So before starting the detailed procedure of Qatar attestation let us see what attestation is.
What Is Attestation?
Attestation is undertaken to prove the genuineness of the documents and it is asked when an individual seeks work or study visa overseas. Attestation meaning can be interpreted as a demonstration of proof of something. It is more of a legal term that deals with the lawfulness of evidence, a statement or a document or certificate.
It is provided in forms of stamps and signature when one believes in the authenticity of the entity. An attestation of any document or paperwork will let the demandant know that the copy of the original document is credible and can be trusted. It is a formality by the law helping the legitimacy of the material.
Process of Document Attestation for Qatar –
- 1. Notary Attestation-
- It is the first step of attestation. It is carried out at the local level by the authorized government officials.
- 2. HRD Attestation-
- HRD attestation is the process of verification of the educational documents. HRD authentication center is present in each state. If the educational document needs to get attested from the ministry of external affairs, then it should be first validated by the respective state HRD Department where university/ Board/ council is situated and from where the same certificates have been appointed.
3. MEA Attestation-
- The MEA professionals proceed with this part of the attestation. When the papers are complete, as a mark of verification, the MEA provides a stamp.
4. QATAR Embassy Attestation- The attestation from the MEA is later re-checked by the authorization of the respective embassy. This ensures the reliability of the documents. If you are looking for the certification for QATAR Visa, the QATAR Embassy will attest your documents.
Also there are few points you should keep in mind before Qatar Attestation.
- Qatar Embassy does not accept documents issued from Private Institute or Distance course.
- Qatar Embassy Legalize Final Mark Sheet and Verification Letter along with the Certificate.
- Verification Letter should be issued from the respective Board / College / University
- In the Letter should mention all details about(Registration No., Course Duration, Regular & Full Time Course and document is genuine and correct.)
Also you can watch this video to know detailed procedure for QATAR Attestation.
This is all about QATAR attestation. For more details any attestation call our executives.
Mumbai- +91 7738980318/ 8779013702 Delhi- +91 9717471612
Pune- 020-25512151 / 9970466594 Chennai- +91 7358411696